Yield: About 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, from about 2 cloves
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Nutrition Tip: Yogurt is a great source of calcium and healthy bacteria. This sauce adds a bright tang to any dish!