Individual Omelette Cups
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 peppers, diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees. Spray 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Stir in the peppers, broccoli, spinach, cheese, mushrooms, and parsley.
- Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Tip: These omelette cups can be a snack or part of a meal. Chop them up and add them to a wrap, sandwich, or salad, or enjoy on their own. They are high in protein from the eggs and a great way to add lots of vegetables.
For Little Chefs: Kids can crack and beat the eggs, help to chop all the veggies, and grate the cheese.