Easy Granola Cookies
- 3 kg rolled oats
- 1kg pumpkin seeds
- 1kg sunflower seeds, toasted
- 500g sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 kg unsweetened, shredded coconut, toasted
- 1.5 cups coconut or vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups honey
- 1.5 cups maple syrup
- 13 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Beat eggs and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, honey, and maple syrup together in a separate large bowl. Add beaten eggs.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix until combined.
- Use your hands to drop into 2" wide diameter rounds on parchment lined pans.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Alternatively, you can make crunchy granola by scattering granola mixture over parchment lined baking trays and baking for about 8-10 minutes, or until crunchy and starting to brown. Then you can mix in dried fruits.
Nutrition Tip: Tahini is a thick spread made from sesame seeds. It is high in phosphorous, iron, and protein. It has a slightly bitter flavour which works great in these cookies.