Yield: 1 half sized aluminum pan
- 1 cup + 2tbsp (154g) whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp (28g) sugar
- 4 cups (600g) fresh blueberries
- ½ cup (100g) brown sugar
- ½ cup (112g) butter
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place the blueberries in an even layer in a half size aluminum pan.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp flour and all the sugar over the berries and toss gently.
- In a separate bowl mix together by hand the brown sugar, butter, and the remaining flour until the ingredients come together in clumps.
- Sprinkle evenly over the berries. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until top is golden and the berries begin to bubble.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Tip: This is a fun and yummy way to use up lots of blueberries that are in season during the summer months. This recipe uses only a little sugar because blueberries are already so sweet.